The period following a serious accident can be overwhelming. Not only are you dealing with physical pain and limitations, but medical bills are piling up and law enforcement officers and insurance companies are bombarding you with questions.
It is important to know your legal rights during this difficult time, and that is why you should contact the skilled personal injury attorneys from The Nye Law Group. We can help guide you through this difficult time by:
- Assessing legal claims. We will carefully review the details of your accident and inform you if it is worth your time to pursue a legal case, or if you are unlikely to be successful.
- Working with experts. We have access to a variety of experts who can help us build a strong case that gives you the best chance at recovering maximum compensation.
- Alternative dispute resolution. Our experienced personal injury attorneys know when alternative dispute resolutions may be advantageous, saving money and time. Alternative dispute resolutions include arbitration and mediation.
- Working with insurance companies. After an accident, insurance companies utilize pressure and other tactics in attempts to get you to settle for low amounts. We have years of experience dealing with insurers and will not buckle in their pursuit of a fair settlement for your injuries.
- Maximizing settlements. We are tough, skilled negotiators who will not settle for less compensation than you are entitled.
- Maximizing jury verdicts. Should your case go to trial, we are fully prepared to provide aggressive representation to defend your best interests. We will have a detailed strategy for maximizing the compensation awarded by a jury.
If you have been injured in an accident, put our years of experience to work for you. The Nye Law Group’s personal injury lawyers will fight to maximize compensation and gain the justice you deserve.
Call 855-856-4212 or complete our Free Case Evaluation now.