JD hard at work reviewing a file before negotiating a case with the ADA.
NYE Law Group: Trusted Georgia & South Carolina Personal Injury Attorneys
With Offices in Savannah, GA, Hinesville, GA & Bluffton, SC
Integrity, Confidence, Results. These are the core principles we adhere to as we represent clients in the following areas of the law: Personal Injury, Truck and Car Accidents, and Wrongful Death cases.
Injured But Not Sure Where to Turn?
You may be suffering from an injury but are not sure where to get help to recover and get compensation for your injuries. You may also be in tremendous physical pain, out of work, and your medical bills are mounting. CALL US NOW at 912-200-5230. WE CAN HELP YOU!
This can be a very stressful time for you and your loved ones. You need accurate legal information on what you can do to start healing physically and recovering financially. Here are the things you need to do if you or someone else has been involved in an injured or even killed:
- CALL US IMMEDIATELY (912-200-5230) – we will tell you your rights and give you options for treatment and financial security.
- DOCUMENT THE INCIDENT – be sure that you or someone else takes photos, videos, and written reports of the incident. CALL US IMMEDIATELY because there may be evidence we need to get immediately, have an expert look at, or make sure that the “other side” doesn’t destroy.
- DO NOT TALK TO THE INSURANCE COMPANY – either the other party’s insurance or yours (if applicable) until you have spoken to us FIRST. Insurance companies are not your friends and will do whatever they can to take your rights away. WE will talk to the insurance companies and make them do what the law requires them to do.
- If you are injured, get treatment immediately. If you have health insurance, Medicaid, or Medicare use it. If you don’t have health insurance, go to the Emergency Room and then CALL US IMMEDIATELY. We can give you options.
Georgia and South Carolina Personal Injury Lawyers
The NYE Law Group has a solid reputation protecting clients who have been hurt due to serious injury, medical malpractice, nursing home and wrongful death. Our Georgia and South Carolina personal injury attorneys are dedicated to protecting the rights of people who are seriously injured by the negligence of others.
The NYE Law Group has successfully handled all types of personal injury cases in Georgia and South Carolina, including but not limited to those involving:
- Personal Injury
- Car Wreck Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Automobile Accidents
- Worker’s Compensation
- Vehicle Accidents
- Bus, Train, Bicycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Burn Injury
- Head/Brain Injury
- Dangerous Drugs & Products
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Slip and Fall
- Birth Injuries and Defects
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Emergency Room Errors
- Prescription/Drug Malpractice
- Surgical Errors
- Wrong Diagnosis or Misdiagnosis
- Serious/Catastrophic Injuries
- Birth Injury
Some personal injury victims may not be fully aware of the extent of their injuries or potential long-term effects. If you have been involved in an accident whether at work or away from work, it is important to understand your legal rights and options for recovery. We offer personal injury victims a free consultation to discuss their legal options. YOU OWE US NOTHING IF WE CAN’T RECOVER FOR YOU!
Contact the NYE Law Group personal injury attorneys today at 912-200-5230. You can also complete our website contact form and one of our lawyers contact you immediately. If you can’t come to us, we will come to you! We also have three offices for your convenience in Savannah, Hinesville, and Bluffton.
Time is of Essence in a Personal Injury Lawsuit
The law requires that claims for injury be filed within a certain period of time. If you fail to file within this period of time, you could lose your right to such a claim FOREVER! Call us today to make sure you don’t lose your rights!
Experienced Personal Injury Representation on Contingency
We don’t charge you anything unless we win your case. The more money we recovery for you, the more money we recovery for ourselves. It is a win-win and team effort.
Why NYE Law Group?
There certainly are a lot of lawyers out there to pick from, but why us? Here’s why:
- Communication with our clients. Every client gets our personal cell phone numbers and emails. They can call us at any time. We return phone calls within 24 hours. Our clients do not go months without hearing from us about there cases.
- Results. Our attorneys get the seven and six figure verdicts and settlements. Most cases don’t go to trial, but we will take it to trial if thats whats right.
- As a veteran, Attorney Rob Nye enforces the same military standards and fighting spirit in all of his staff. We keep fighting until the mission is accomplished. We consider our clients part of our family, and we treat them accordingly.
If you have questions about your personal injuries, we can help. Call us at 912-200-5230 or complete our online contact form and a personal injury lawyer from our firm will call you back immediately.
Contact NYE Law Group today
The personal injury attorneys at NYE Law Group have decades of experience helping injury victims throughout Georgia and South Carolina and are ready to help fight for the justice that you deserve.
Our offices are located in Georgia and South Carolina and proudly offer our services to injury victims throughout the region, including suburbs, cities and towns that surround:
- Hardeeville, SC
- Hilton Head, SC
- Beaufort, SC
If you have questions about your personal injuries, we can help. Call us at 912-200-5230 or complete our online contact form and a personal injury lawyer from our firm will call you back. You can also reach us online, simply fill out the Free Case Evaluation form on this site. There is no obligation and all information received is strictly confidential.
Your future is important. The NYE Law Group will work tirelessly to protect it.